The safety and well-being of our community are extremely important to us. We have therefore decided to postpone all PyData conferences scheduled to take place until the end of June:
We have been closely monitoring the situation and believe this is the best action to take based on the best information available to help curb the spread of COVID-19.
We are happy to announce PyData London will be rescheduled for October 30 – Nov 1 at the Tower Hotel. We are making every effort to reschedule the PyData Miami and PyData Amsterdam conferences to a later date and will immediately share updates regarding those dates with the community.
If you have purchased a ticket to one of these events, it will still be valid for the rescheduled dates. Any point up until 7 days prior to the new date for any of these conferences you can receive a full refund of the ticket cost by emailing and referencing the conference and the name(s) tickets are registered to.
We are working with each conference organizing committee and will continue to communicate updates as we receive them. We appreciate everyone understanding that, while not ideal, this decision is in the best interest and health of our community.