Additional Ways to Support NumFOCUS
Volunteer with NumFOCUS and Our Projects
- Join a local PyData Meetup chapter to help to plan a PyData conference. Visit pydata.org for more information or email us at .
Help develop a NumFOCUS Project
Help us engage your company!
- Does your company use NumFOCUS-sponsored open source tools? In order to initiate and sustain meaningful corporate partnerships, NumFOCUS depends on individuals who advocate for us to their employers.
- Corporate partnerships with NumFOCUS are mutually beneficial. See our sponsorship prospectus here for details on what benefits your company can enjoy as a NumFOCUS corporate sponsor.
- Contact for more resources and guidance on how to engage your employer to begin a conversation about supporting us.
Volunteer on a NumFOCUS committee
- We will be working throughout 2020 to expand volunteer opportunities around our Small Development Grants and DISC Committees. Check back here or subscribe to our monthly newsletter to keep up to date on our offerings!
Support While You Shop
Many retail companies offer the option to support a nonprofit organization through your purchases. Consider connecting NumFOCUS to your accounts with the retailers below!
NumFOCUS’s EIN is 45-4547709.
Do you know of a similar program not listed here? Contact to give us a heads-up.
I want to give back to the community that has enabled my career.